Back To Treatments
Pregnancy Massage (from 12 weeks)
Pregnancy massage has many benefits which include reducing back pain, sciatica, joint pain, depression, muscle aches, headaches and can improve labour outcome and new-born health. Pregnancy massage can be performed on pregnant ladies from 12 weeks until birth. The aim is to make the pregnancy more comfortable and increase health.
• Increase muscular flexibility
• Reduces tension in tighten muscles
• Promotes relaxation and reduces stress.
• May improve quality of sleep for some mother
• Releases muscular tension of the upper back, shoulders, lower back and hips easing the discomfort of sciatica, prolapsed discs and Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
• Improves blood circulation which can help feed the baby with essential nutrients
• Stimulates lymphatic drainage by removing from the cells and blood and reduces oedema
• Regular massage helps strengthen the immune system.
• Decreases heart rate as the body relaxes which helps lower blood pressure.
• Aids digestion
• £45 per treatment (please allow up to 1 hour)
• Pregnancy massage package 6 x 1 hour treatments - £250 (saving £20)
(gift vouchers also available)