Back To Treatments
60 minute appointment- £49
90 minute appointment - £69
30 minute appointment - £32
Pregnancy Massage (from 12 weeks)
Pregnancy massage has many benefits which include reducing back pain, sciatica, joint pain, depression, muscle aches, headaches and can improve labour outcome and new-born health. Pregnancy massage can be performed on pregnant ladies from 12 weeks until birth. The aim is to make the pregnancy more comfortable and increase health.
• Increase muscular flexibility
• Reduces tension in tighten muscles
• Promotes relaxation and reduces stress.
• May improve quality of sleep for some mother
• Releases muscular tension of the upper back, shoulders, lower back and hips easing the discomfort of sciatica, prolapsed discs and Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
• Improves blood circulation which can help feed the baby with essential nutrients
• Stimulates lymphatic drainage by removing from the cells and blood and reduces oedema
• Regular massage helps strengthen the immune system.
• Decreases heart rate as the body relaxes which helps lower blood pressure.
• Aids digestion